Stop Carrying the Weight of Your MS
Make your own rules for weight loss instead of breaking someone else’s!
Losing weight doesn’t have to mean sacrificing your happiness – especially when you want to do what’s best for your body and your MS. If you’re ready to make your health a top priority and find your individual answer to healing your body, what’s inside this book is an essential piece of the puzzle.
Losing weight is a known solution to slowing multiple sclerosis progression and making symptoms more manageable. But diets can be very complex and restrictive, leaving people to feel lacking and like they’re failing at staying healthy. The good news is losing weight doesn’t have to be like that.
Building on books like Terry Wahls’ The Wahls Protocol, and other MS diet books, Hanson moves beyond intense diets and regimens to help her readers create a new way of eating that is sustainable and customizable.
Diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2000, Hanson found the key to lasting lifestyle change is making personally meaningful decisions.
This book can help you-
- End intense dieting and lose weight in a steady, consistent way.
- Get the support you need while making the changes you choose that work for you.
- Lose weight and create workouts that help you feel great.
- Understand precisely how to evolve your plan as your body changes.
- Know exactly how to stay motivated for the long-term (not just at the beginning).
This book moves beyond the basic do-as-I-say approach to provide you with the skills to maintain a healthy body and life.