Imagine what having more advocates could do for your environmental organization: more engaged volunteers, more political wins for conservation, more financial support, and more enthusiastic collaborations.
The U.S. is fortunate to have people from many different cultures and ethnicities, yet so many of these good folks have not been invited to full participation in the green movement. Fool Willing is a playful, practical guide for welcoming and including all of our communities at the “green table.”
Dive into this practical guide to learn how you can:
- Welcome more volunteers, partnerships, and collaborations into community.
- Invite new communities to engage with your work.
- Unstick from old biases so you can move forward to greater inclusion.
- Increase your organization’s capacity for innovation and creativity.
- Create your own lively and unique plan for collaborating with diverse communities.
If you put a happy little kid, a salsa-dancing event planner, and Jane Goodall in the same room, this would be the book they’d write together. Fool Willing’s light-hearted voice invites us to bring playfulness and practicality as we make advances for people and the planet.
Author and certified Martha Beck Life Coach Kathy Oppegard helps people in environmental organizations bring communities into full participation in their organizations and volunteer teams. She has coordinated hundreds of volunteers for multiple events.
Dig in and get ready to have more fun and be more effective as you grow your community in your green organization today.