Frazzled To Free
Did you become a mom and immediately find that your career no longer works for you?
Do you long to be doing something different, but aren’t sure what or how? Or how you’ll even find time and energy to make it happen with such a busy life?
After more than a decade of personal experience in picking the exact wrong careers, Kayla Berg offers a much easier and simpler way to find soulful, meaningful work that is both a joy to do and fits with the demands of family life. Because how you spend your working time matters.
In Frazzled to Free, Berg shares that simpler framework, along with ways to:
- Discover the dream career that both lights you up and works for your family
- Quiet the overactive mind chatter that keeps you up at night
- Discover your gifts and how they can lead you to the meaningful work you crave
- Figure out what’s holding you back from making a change, and what to do about it
- Refocus your life so you have the time and energy for a career change
If Danielle LaPorte, Martha Beck, and Elisa Romero got together for a wine night and ended up writing a book, this is the book they would come up with.
Kayla Berg is a life coach and writer who uses her life experiences as a former corporate drone, massage therapist, mom, and coach to help her clients free their souls and discover who they are and what they want to do as their kids grow. She lives in Alberta, Canada, with her husband and their two adorable sons.