Own Best Friend
Are you ready to truly live your rock star life?
When stress plays a bigger role in your life than happiness, and when there’s no time for you or the things you love, it’s time to make a change!
Does this sound like you?:
- “I feel like something is missing in my life.”
- “I take care of everyone but me.”
- “I’m running in place and running out of time.”
- “I’m just not happy.”
- “I’m sick of trying things that don’t work.”
- “When will things get better?”
Hey, we all have times when we can’t get out of our own way and life gets us down. If you’re finding that you have more of those days than “Woohoo! I’m on top of the world!” days, here’s some great news: It is so possible to feel (and live) better.
In Own Best Friend, Dr. Hallett shows you how to:
- Learn the secrets to truly being happy (hint: some you already know, but some will surprise you!).
- Stop feeling like you’re missing out and start living the life you’re dreaming of.
- Have actual free time for yourself and still have the energy to “get it all done.”
- Increase your resilience and productivity.
- Discover your inner purpose (yes, you do have one).
- Figure out (and get!) what you really want.
- Move beyond bubble baths to authentic, automatic self-care.
- Use concrete, practical, easy-to-use tools for self-transformation.
- And much, much more!
Dr. Hallett knows exactly what you need. As a clinical psychologist and life coach, she has spent over 20 years helping people to live their best lives. If your day-to-day isn’t all you hoped for, and if you want to let go of stress and live a truly fabulous life, this is the book for you.