Help! My Child Hates School
Were you just Googling this: “Help! My child hates school”?
Is your child: depressed, unmotivated, resentful or angry when it’s time to go to school each morning? Does your child come home from school and share stories of being bullied, made fun of, or just plain feeling unheard or understood? Does your child possess unusual talents that go unrecognized or unused at school – or, worse, is he or she seen as strange, weird, or abnormal by teachers or peers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, or your child just plain hates to go to school, then help has arrived. Together we’ll tackle the real issues behind why your kid hates school and uncover ways to turn the situation around, allowing you to craft a plan to get your child out misery and back to thriving – like they did as a pre-schooler!
This book is dedicated to frustrated parents everywhere who are serious about their child’s happiness and are ready to take action. Along the way, Dr. Mara Linaberger, an educational innovator with over 25 years of experience, will share stories, tips, and tricks to help you instill a love for learning in your child!
- Understand that you’re not alone in having a kid who hates school.
- Know that you are your child’s first and best teacher.
- Recognize how you can better see and hear what you child really needs to thrive.
- Get clear about the options open to you.
- Make definitive choices that will change your kid in just 5 weeks.
- Tackle fears and questions that will come up along the way.
If your child can’t last another day in school, and you’ve had it with the fighting, crying, and coercing your child to go to school, then this is the book for you. Join the thousands of parents who are taking back their right to co-create an amazing future for their child!