Personal Finance that Doesn’t Suck
This is a personal finance book for people who don’t enjoy reading about personal finance (otherwise, you’d be reading something by Dave Ramsey or Suze Orman right now). Without all of the financial jargon and market speak, you’re looking for a simple understanding of how to make the best use of every dollar coming into and leaving your household—not only now, but also for the future.
When it comes to money and wealth, it’s not how much you know, it’s what you do next. Financial success is about creating enough clarity in purpose that you know exactly what needs to happen to get you there faster, easier and with more grace.
The last thing people need is another person explaining the nuts and bolts of personal finance. The question is, how can you get inspired about your financial future?
Personal Finance That Doesn’t Suck will guide you through:
- Identifying your single greatest indicator of future wealth
- Achieving more wealth through awareness
- Balancing your current situation with your dreams for the future
- Creating your vision of wealth
- Getting back on track when you run into obstacles
- Adopting a wealth mindset and helping you get out of your own way
In Personal Finance That Doesn’t Suck, you (finally) see that you really are in control of your money; the real challenges in making your money work for you never has to do with personal finance-y stuff; that’s simply a tool to use once you alter your mindset, behaviors and beliefs that allow you to expect more from your money.