You have the motivation. You have the hustle. So why does it feel completely ridiculous to open a business you probably have WAY too much going on?
Emily Borja faced her fears and opened her own skincare business even as juggling family emergencies and a full-time job and she knows that you’ll do the same. In case you are convinced that you should not have the money, the time, or both to get started, she’ll show you the truth: that we all have the same unpredictable, exhausting twenty-four hours in a day and we all be capable of multi-task the heck out of it when following a system. Emily will teach you to give up to the chaos and allow it to push you into action, plus:
- Find a company and products you feel passionate about representing.
- Learn how to silence the haters in your head (and the ones you wish to have to reach out and punch).
- Learn how to give yourself the permission to open your virtual franchise – no matter what crises have hit your household.
- Turn your fear into fuel so it feeds your family.
- Just like you found your favorite pair of shoes or shapewear that you’ll in reality breathe in – recognize you probably have found the “right fit”!
Don’t just sit on the sidelines and cheer for your friends’ success – take the plunge, wash your face, and talk about it…over and over!