Create a reliably profitable and sustainable learning portfolio that generates the have an effect on you are looking for.
Workforce disruptions, new technologies, and tight budgets place enormous pressure on professional association continuing education teams. Old learning formats and pricing models are failing. The risk of irrelevance is imminent as competitors step into the market creating targeted learning programs faster and cheaper.
Not to mention learner expectations are changing — what they would like, when they would like it, and what sort of they’re willing to pay for it.
Leaders like you see the shifting landscape and deeply desire to pivot from reactionary tactics to strategic intention. But what investments must you’re making with your limited budget to get the sustainable results you want? What’s required to advance your competitive advantage?
Tracy King is in the trenches with you, working with dozens of associations like yours concerned about meeting the needs of their evolving industry even as remaining the content authority. And she now shares the Enterprise framework she developed for her clients. In her book you’ll learn:
- The kernel truths workforce disruptions reveal about how to position your learning programs in your market.<
- Common mistakes associations make managing their learning portfolio.
- Key investments to be able to differentiate your programs from competitors.
- Partnership opportunities that result in passive revenue streams.
- And the elements of an education strategy to be able to future proof your association.
- Bonus: Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your continuing education business with Tracy’s powerful diagnostic Scorecard.
Quick fixes feel good, but don’t produce lasting results. Tracy knows what does.