Confessions of the Accidental Career Coach: Surprising Secrets to Create a Life-Changing Job Helping Others Become Who They Are Meant to Be
Dream of quitting your job and becoming a career coach?
Do you feel like you’ve been helping people find jobs for years, yet you keep coming back to this dream of being a career coach? You wish to have to learn the ins-and-outs so that you really help your clients. You’ve looked around at different programs, but nothing feels right. You don’t want to buckle down and do a twelve-month certification program; You wish to have to start your own self-sustaining business and not worry about money – and You wish to have to start now.
Cara Heilmann, CEO of Ready Reset Go® and bestselling author of The Art of Finding the Job You Love, has trained many people to become profitable career coaches. Confessions of the Accidental Career Coach will help you get the tools you wish to have to start making a difference in others’ lives. In this book, you’ll learn:
- Why such a lot of coaches fail in their first year—and what you’ll be able to do to avoid that
- How getting clear on your ideal client makes everything easier
- How to help your client answer the question, “What do I want to do when I grow up?”
- How connecting with love right through the sales process is top-of-the-line – even supposing you hate sales
- How you’ll be able to have the confidence to fortify your clients
Read this book today and learn what you wish to have to do to launch a thriving career coaching business and make a difference in this world.