Embrace the life of your dreams – without letting go of your marriage in the process.
You have spent your life focusing on other people’s happiness. Now you’re ready to put yourself first without guilt, but you’re so caught up in the addictive cycle of people-pleasing, sometimes called codependency, that you just don’t know how to start.
In Do I Need a Divorce to Be Happy, Teri Grayner’s 10 Step REINVENTED Process covers everything you wish to have to learn how to break free from financial codependency. Do I Need a Divorce to Be Happy is for people who find themselves ready to seriously reclaim their lives, without breaking their marriage.
You could spend years trying to balance your marriage and your dreams on your own – or you must open Do I Need a Divorce to Be Happy and learn:
- How to tell if financial independence is best for you.
- The truth about why you have been procrastinating in following through your financial independence. It’s probably not what you think!
- How to lead a life of meaningful purpose and still earn a good living.
- Secrets to avoid wasting time in your quest to break free from codependency.
- How to guarantee you’re going to have always you wish to have to make the difference in your life without ever stressing about it again.
Codependency itself is an addictive behavior. Are you ready to make the changes it’ll take so that you can reclaim your life?