Love success but hate the stress?
Is your mind racing with your never-ending to-do list? Are you spread thin, stressed out, overwhelmed, and in a position to snap? Don’t people know the way busy you are? You’ve got a ton of stuff to do and no time to waste. If one more person tells you to “just calm down,” you may come unglued.
Don’t Tell Me to Relax is for the ambitious soul who loves to be productive but struggles with the stress and anxiety that comes from being a high achiever. Former perfectionist and to-do list junkie Kelly Rompel shares her story of how she traded in her seemingly picture perfect life for one in all more peace and purpose. As a Pharmacist and holistic anxiety coach, she has helped countless high-achievers bounce back from burnout and lower their stress even as still maintaining their success.
- Lower stress and anxiety even as maintaining your productivity and motivation
- Stop perfectionism from keeping you stuck
- Drop the guilt that comes with relaxing
- Learn how one can decrease the irritability that high achievers continuously experience
- Live an exquisite balance of achievement and enjoyment
If you need more success with less chaos and stress, this book is for you.