Why can’t I stop eating when I’m so great at the whole thing else?
Are you a successful, loving woman who can’t stop reaching for pizza and chocolate cake? Does the idea of a diet free life sound like a pipe dream? Have you recently overeaten, then regretted it? Are you convinced that a bag of chips and a box of cookies are the most efficient comfort for coping with stress? If your answer is yes, there’s a different way to ‘do life.’
In Goodbye, Comfort Food, Robin Rae Morris shares an upbeat, engaging, and proven process that can assist you eat to nourish your body.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why you turn to food for comfort.
- To eat whilst you’re hungry. Stop whilst you’re not.
- How to end the yo-yo weight cycles.
- The shocking revelation that there are no good or bad foods.
- Why never going on a diet again can also be the most efficient decision you’ll ever make.
If you’re in a position to stop relying on comfort food to get you through the day by day download the book nowadays!