Retire purposefully, re-fired, and empowered to do what is vital to you!
Congratulations, Boomer! It’s been a “long odd commute!” Now you’re considering retirement or maybe you’re already retired. But are you now imagining the most productive is over? Are your retirement plan, investments, savings, and home equity not what you imagined? How would “the most productive years of your life” be different if you’ll want to overcome your aching fears, these worries that keep you up at night?
Based on his own transformation and work as an international consultant and coach, Art Mitchell has used the REWIREMENT process to empower himself and people like you. By following the ancient labyrinth as metaphor for transformation and 10 key steps to inform your aging process, you’ll be able to open to greater happiness, creativity, and service – and with meaningful work to succeed in your freedom.
In Grateful, Not Dead, you can learn:
- that overcoming myths and shame about aging, retirement, and money can change everything for you;
- how to reboot your life through consciousness expansion, spirituality, and service;
- how to uncover purpose, boost creativity, and increase engagement;
- the roadmap to find new work you love for meaning, purpose, and a safe income; and
- obvious (and not so obvious) secrets you can want to know to take back your power and live the most productive years of your life.
Grateful, Not Dead, inspired by Schachter-Shalomi and Miller’s From Age-ing to Sage-ing: A Revolutionary Approach to Growing Older, builds on the work of the conscious aging and anti-ageism movements. Art Mitchell will show you how to stop worrying and start creating your independence now.