Gain regulate of your teen’s diabetes without the struggle.
Raising a teen with diabetes will also be overwhelming, exhausting, and thankless. As a parent, you don’t wish to feel like it’s a must to micromanage your child so as to keep them well. But there’s in a different way…one that creates safety for your child and sanity for you.
Board certified acupuncturist and happiness coach Hadea Fisher is a type 1 diabetic who navigated her teenage years with diabetes, anxiety, and depression. Hadea writes Help! My Teen Has Diabetes from a place of personal experience. In it, she offers a deeply insightful, refreshingly human, and sustainable approach that can assist you:
- Manage your child’s diabetes without being a drill sergeant
- Elicit cooperation from your teen
- Inspire your child to handle themselves
- Regulate their blood sugar without micromanaging their life
- Create a self-care framework that works based on your child’s personality and natural tendencies
Don’t let diabetes get between you and your child. Read Help! My Teen Has Diabetes and build a foundation with a purpose to last a life-time.