Get back to work without getting sick again.
Do you’re feeling at the end of your rope, plagued by one ailment after another, and wondering how you’re going to keep it all together for even five more minutes? If your health is interfering with your ability to do your job and live your life the way you want to live it, it’s time for a change.
I Love My Job, but It’s Killing Me is the step by step guide you want to get back to the career you love without compromising your health to any extent further. This no-nonsense and practical guide gets you started today on the path to improved health and more energy, so you’ll be able to get back your career – and your life.
You will learn techniques so that you can:
- Improve your ability to fall and stay asleep
- Reduce brain fog and exhaustion brought on by stress
- Eliminate or greatly minimize aches and pains that interfere with your daily work
- Help you reclaim the energy you want to toughen your work and family life
- Give you concrete steps to take when it feels love it’s all falling apart
Say hello to the job you love and goodbye to ongoing health problems related to chronic stress. I Love My Job, but It’s Killing Me is a will have to-read for teachers who are sick and tired of being sick and tired.