Find your niche and move forward in your life and career.
Are you uninterested in wasting years of your life on confusing career placement tests that aren’t helpful? Do the jobs you take end up temporary and unfulfilling? If this sounds familiar, then you may wish to find clarity on what to do and how to align your talents, gifts, skills, and experiences to select a career where you’ll be able to thrive.
In If I Am so Talented, Why Can’t I Choose What to Do?, success coach Valentina Savelyeva shares her top insights and strategies that will help you make these important decisions around work, life, and money. With over a decade of experience working with thousands of MBA students, young professionals, and business owners, Valentina possesses the knowledge that will help you navigate a variety of industries, including finance, consulting, technology, and social entrepreneurship.
In If I Am so Talented, Why Can’t I Choose What to Do?, Valentina will permit you to get clear on:
- How to make choices that feel aligned and true to you
- The tools and practices needed for identifying your own unique success formula
- How to detect any blind spots which have been holding you back with the professional success
- The limitations and invisible caps around money and what kind of you have been able to earn, keep and enjoy
- How to identify resistance and accelerate your progress
If I Am so Talented, Why Can’t I Choose What to Do? blends elements of 7-Habits of Highly Successful People, Power of Now and What Color is Your Parachute that will help you turn into the way you choose your work once and for all.