Take keep an eye on of your healthcare and change into from anxious to advocate.
It can be very frightening to be told you want a procedure or surgery. You’ll have heard horror stories about unexpected complications, or worse, death. You don’t need to transform another statistic, but the medical system is complex and difficult to navigate. You know you want to get your procedure done, but you want to know what to expect and how to have the safest, most stress-free medical experience.
When Brenda Koranda became a Registered Nurse she had no idea that sooner or later she would transform her own most complicated patient because of medical errors. In Procedure Ready, Brenda shows you how to take keep an eye on of your healthcare and eliminate your fear and anxiety about getting your procedure done. You’ll learn:
- Techniques for navigating the healthcare system so you get the best care possible
- The importance of being your own advocate
- Secrets to vetting healthcare providers who will work for your best interests
- The most common causes of medical errors – and strategies to prevent them
- What you want to know before, all the way through, and after a procedure or surgery
Face your fears and do what’s best for your body and your health. It’s time to gain the knowledge you want and transform Procedure Ready.