You were born to lead the local food revolution!
If you wish to have the local food movement to grow exponentially in your community, you should take your place on the front lines. You know that localizing the food supply is an urgent priority, but it kind of feels that no one else is speaking or acting this way. To ignite a new level of have an effect on, effectiveness, and scale, you want to master the seven revolutionary steps of building a regional foodshed—but you’ll’t make it happen. This book is for people who find themselves serious about local food systems. In it, creator Michael Brownlee, the foodshed catalyst, teaches you:
- The truth about the devastating impacts of the industrial food system
- Why the local food movement has been failing
- The reason you are called to this work, and why you have been resisting
- How food localization can bring healing, restoration, and regeneration to your community
- How regional foodsheds will transform our society’s lifeboats to a regenerative future
- How collaboration and cooperation are the keys to the local food revolution
This book is as incendiary as Thomas Paine’s famous Common Sense pamphlet used to be in 1776, and holds the keys to the future of our democracy!