Prevent the commonest post-operative speed bumps that cause weight regain after bariatric surgery.
Do you have an unhealthy relationship with food that surgery alone cannot fix?
Are you experiencing a relapse of weight related medical co-morbidities like diabetes, high blood pressure, and sleep apnea?
If the scale is going up as a substitute of down after your bariatric surgery, and you just wish the “honeymoon period” after weight loss surgery would last ceaselessly, then this book is for you!
If you answered yes to any of these questions and you’ve got regained lost weight, then Regain Be Gone is just for you. With 20 years of training in the field of bariatrics, trusted dietitian Sameera Khan shares strategies toward a balanced, stress-free weight-loss journey so as to feel confident, powerful, and successful.
Regain Be Gone is the only resource it is important to can help you keep weight regain at bay after bariatric surgery, helping you to:
- Face and overcome the challenges of the “maintenance phase”
- Tame the hunger monster
- Pinpoint the new or ongoing stressors in your life and how to take care of them
- Turn your “no” time to “yes” time for exercise
- Stop yourself from slipping back into unhealthy habits
- Reaffirm your commitment to sustained weight loss
Weight regain is a manageable setback that may be reversed with a little effort and guidance. The longer you ignore it, the harder it is to regain lost ground, so act now.