Tired of Continuously Struggling with Your Child’s Behaviour?
Do you love your child but don’t consider why they do what they do? Are you trying to ‘get it right’ with your children and blaming yourself for making the ‘mistaken’ decisions? Are you overwhelmed by trying to deal with your child’s moods – and your own? If you recognize you’re smart but you’ll’t seem to figure this stuff out, then that is the book for you.
In Runs in the Family, longtime teacher, childhood behavioural consultant and Julian Campbell Foundation founder Jacqueline Campbell helps you develop strategies for success with a new found freedom and ease, bringing more peace, harmony, love, and understanding to your relationship with your kids. You are going to:
- Understand that your child used to be not born with a manual
- See that trying to be perfect is sabotaging your relationship with your child
- See that forcing an outcome is draining your energy
- Learn tips on how to manage your own moods and show your child tips on how to manage theirs
- Focus on highly effective new thoughts and habit that make a real and lasting difference to your family