Are you ready to radically become your health?
Chronic illness – whether you are dealing with cancer, autoimmune disease, or a slew of mysterious symptoms – cuts to the core of a woman’s being. You may feel like you are drowning in a sea of pills, treatments, programs, diets, and debt that never somewhat gets you the results you crave. You would do anything – if you knew what to do and who to listen to.
Wellness expert Dr. Brenda Walding spent the last decade navigating debilitating chronic illness (including breast cancer) and came to take into account the crucial components required for true healing and thriving. Now it is her mission to help other women learn to tap into their innate healing power and in any case begin living the lives they crave – lives full of well-being, happiness, connection, peace, and joy.
In Sick of Being Sick you’ll:
- Learn to implement the 9 Essentials of Dr. Walding’s Whole-Hearted Healing approach
- Access powerful tools, tips, lifestyle factors, and daily practices that are essential for radiant health
- Create a self-care action plan
- Understand how to overcome overwhelm and fear to make decisions for your highest good
- Become aware of subtle, but dangerous, blind spots that can be massively sabotaging your healing efforts
- Understand how chronic illness can be a stepping stone to an abnormal life (instead of a stumbling block)
This heart-felt healing manifesto provides a comprehensive roadmap to empower and make stronger you as you navigate your healing path. If you are ready to begin your journey to wellness, Sick of Being Sick will be your portal of transformation and opportunity to bring you back to your heart and to experience the health and wholeness you desire.