Are You a First Responder Suffering from Stress?
This book is for first responders who not only need to live to tell the tale, but thrive in the line-of-duty and into retirement. As a firefighter, police officer, or EMT/paramedic, you are used to working long hours and being in high-adrenaline environments regularly. Don’t let the work wear you down. In Slay the Dragon, you’ll be given practical, easy-to-use coping skills to function at your best mentally and physically over the longer term.
Dr. Kathleen Tallent is a clinical psychologist who works extensively with first responders. She has taken the up to date neuroscience research to build the program in her book. With this program, you’ll:
- Manage the threats that have an effect on your level of stress
- Develop “personal protective gear” for strong work performance
- Create day by day routines for better mood, sleep, and energy
- Improve your relationships at work and at home
- Make your career last through enhancing your mental fitness
You are used to saving others – take this chance to save yourself. Read Slay the Dragon, and learn the skills to reduce chronic stress, perform at your peak, and enjoy mental and physical well-being as a first responder.