Have you experienced a dramatic, life-changing divorce even as living in a small town?
If you are feeling like your divorce put you through the ringer and hung you out to dry, then you are about to embark on a process on the way to have you strutting your stuff with confidence and holding your head high. A life-changing divorce involving gossip, judgement, adversaries, and extreme uncertainty can leave anyone feeling judged, ostracized, scared, and alone. But now, it is possible for you to to rise above the throes of small town drama.
Denise Anderson walked through those same trenches after experiencing her own dramatic small town divorce. She has coached and mentored dozens of others who have experienced similar drama, taking them from surviving to thriving!
In Small Town Divorce, you are going to learn to: :
- Tackle adversaries, gossip, and more (without going to jail)
- Grow your skills relating to riding the emotional rollercoaster (without harming anyone in the process)
- Face your greatest fears (without crapping your pants)
- Develop your ability to have any conversation (may include a couple of f-bombs)
- Axe the thoughts making you question your ability to be a good parent, a good person, or good enough (news flash: you’re not going to hell; you’re doing just fine)
If your small town drama makes Hollywood look like a walk in the park, and you’re ready to feel confident, capable, and competent, then now is the time to do so.