Are you struggling from sleep apnea, poor job performance, and burn-out?
You have sleep apnea, or snore too loud, or maybe you just don’t sleep well anymore. Your sleeping issues have you forever exhausted, and it’s affecting your day-to-day life in a harmful way.
Dr. Amy Dayries-Ling, integrative dentist and American Dental Association national spokeswoman on integrative dental health and CAM, explores sleep solutions for people who need to live a fuller life. In Solve Your Sleep for Better Health, Amy lays out easy-to-follow steps to address your sleep problems and lifestyle concerns whilst helping you to:
- Identify the connections between overall health, oral symptoms, and poor sleep
- Understand if you’re likely suffering from sleep apnea (versus poor sleep from allergies)
- Become educated about the herbal remedies, vitamins, and supplements available over-the-counter for increasing energy and promoting good quality sleep
- Make lifestyle and dietary choices which give a boost to better sleep
- Explore how to obtain a diagnosis at a reasonable cost and why you will have to get sleep tested
- Become aware of more than a few sleep devices available available on the market – from cheap to expensive – and learn which are most effective
All the tools you wish to have to sleep better and feel better are just a page away.