Stop Pressing Your Own Panic Button: A Scientist’s Guide to Curing Anxiety, Ending Panic Attacks, and Getting Your Dreams Back on Track
Are panic attacks killing your dreams?
One minute you’re on top of the world, and the following you’re shaking, scared, and gasping for air. Worse yet, this sends you into that endless cycle of shame and worry, then shame again. When did having success develop into paired with the constant fear that your next panic attack may get you a not-so-comfy stay within the E.R.?
Imagine this was once not the case! In Stop Pressing Your Own Panic Button, Ramses Rodriguez uses a balance of his scientific background and his creative knowledge to show you how he managed to keep the career of his dreams…without the pesky fear pressing his own panic button!
In Stop Pressing Your Own Panic Button, you’ll learn:
- The surprising explanation why accomplishing your goals makes you panic
- Why your mental health is an asset
- The current science in the back of anxiety and panic attacks
- Daily habits for managing anxiety and preventing panic before it might begin
- How to make planning your next dose of anxiety meds a thing of the past
Join Ramses to explore how you, too, can triumph over your panic attacks at the same time as pursuing your passion!