During the last 25 years, Kathy Obear has helped thousands of people in workshops and coaching sessions learn how to effectively navigate difficult place of business situations. Now, she shares the tools and skills of her 7-Step process, The Triggering Event Cycle, so you’ll take back regulate of your emotions and successfully rise above toxic work environments.
In the spirit of Brené Brown and Martha Beck, Kathy uses stories and realistic examples to make these concepts accessible and easy to apply on your life. Her book is stuffed with tools and exercises designed that will help you rise above place of business drama and create greater teamwork, productivity, and innovation on your organization.
Discover practical tools to:
- De-escalate unproductive place of business conflict
- Interrupt automatic fight or flight reactions
- Identify what is fueling ineffective reactions
- Take back regulate of your emotions
- Rebuild working relationships
- Minimize feeling triggered in the future
- Turn the tide of place of business drama with greater ease and confidence
Sign up for Kathy in this transformational journey and make this invaluable investment in yourself!