The Curated Wardrobe: A Stylist’s Secrets to Going Beyond the Basic Capsule Wardrobe to Effortless Personal Style
With a curated wardrobe, dressing well is effortless.
Are you tired of spending too much time on your wardrobe, only to feel ho-hum in your clothes? Does it feel like everyone but you were given a rulebook telling them exactly how to look put-together for any occasion? If only you want to narrow your wardrobe down to only the pieces that worked perfectly for you, you want to look your best with ease and never waste time worrying about what to wear again. In The Curated Wardrobe creator and stylist Rachel Nachmias will walk you through the exact steps she has used with hundreds of clients to curate their wardrobes so that looking chic and feeling comfortable and confident each day is easy. In this book you’ll learn:
- Why you have nothing to wear even supposing your closet is jam-packed
- The definitive formula for knowing which styles and colors work on you – and which don’t
- How to hone your wardrobe into a small, curated collection of investment pieces even as having the ability to dress for any occasion
- The secret to looking age appropriate and professional without being boring
- How to quickly figure out and find the exact pieces you want in your closet so you’ll spend time on other things
If you’re ready to discover your own perfectly curated wardrobe and make looking your best an effortless a part of your daily routine, read this book.