The Intentional Entrepreneur: How to Be a Noisebreaker, Not a Noisemaker
$19.95 (as of August 13, 2018, 12:36 am)
Are you starting a business? Do you have already got a business? If you’re launching or leading an organization, it is critical to be intentional about your value (and values) and how you stand out from the competition. Building on concepts and insights from thought leaders like Seth Godin, with his book, When It’s Your Turn, and Gary Vaynerchuk’s Crush It, The Intentional Entrepreneur will provide you with the tools and steps to build a reputation that breaks through the noise and connects with your people, customers, and community.
Self-awareness is critical for an entrepreneur; leveraging your strengths and outsourcing the rest are critical to success. This book will walk you through how to own your reality, your purpose, and how to shape how others perceive you through intentional content and communication.
This book will mean you can take note:
- How personal branding relates to your business and why
- How you are unique and why people will have to do business with you
- What questions to ask when figuring out how to blend your personal reputation and brand with the company brand over time
- How to create a visibility plan that builds the most productive relationships to grow your business with clarity and meaning
- Identify practical how one can manage your online reputation and presence for your brand as the CEO, given you only have such a lot time in the day
Owning your reputation is about protecting it, building it, and becoming a Noisebreaker, not a Noisemaker. People wish to work with and for someone who is authentic, clear, and shows up intentionally to create value for their people, clients, and community.
From naming your business, to identifying your target customers, to building your unique content strategy – this book walks through dozens of examples and will mean you can build a reputation that matters and drives your business visibility and growth.