Hiring for the Future: How to Increase your Productivity and Prosperity by Hiring and Retaining People Who Fit, Perform and stay
As a leader your most important job is to attract, hire and retain people who fit, perform and stay. The future success and prosperity of your business depends on you doing this well and, better than your competitors.
With 76% of Generation Y stating they’d start their own business than be employed, the decline in 35-44 year olds, an aging population and increased mobility, hiring the right -fit high performers is about to become even more challenging. If you and your business are going live on and thrive you want to overcome the challenges of the ‘talent crunch.’
Hiring for the Future is written for leaders who recognise the have an effect on high performers make and wish to be a successful leader by making a meaningful contribution to a business.
Integrating case studies, human resource and business leaders’ insight and the writer’s 20 years experience in hiring high performers, the practical and proven F.U.T.U.R.E system will will let you:
• Get clear about you the why and what of the position and person
• Create an ‘on brand,’ targeted marketing campaign the use of that excites and attracts your right talent
• Broaden your talent pool by identifying high potential quite than being limited by past experience
• Save money and time by only interviewing potential employees
• Offer and recruit your preferred applicant, every time!