Ready To Pull The Retirement Trigger?
You want to retire early . . . slow down a bit . . . enjoy your life, your spouse, and your grandkids. But what if there is a major health issue? Or what if you run out of money? How much do You want? What if you have to go into a nursing home? When do you take your Social Security? What do you do with your 401k when you retire? What do you do about health insurance before you reach Medicare age?
There are many issues facing people as they imagine retirement. In a world filled with an overwhelming variety of information, it can be difficult to know what to do and where to turn for guidance. Writer Mary Sterk takes the complex issue of retirement planning and gives you straight-forward advice that is easy to understand and simple to follow.
In this book, you’re going to:
- Understand how a health issue can affect your retirement plans—and how to help safeguard against it.
- Create a strategy with your investments will help ensure you never run out of money.
- Take the complexity out of Long-Term Care decisions, insurance, and housing options.
- Learn how to evaluate the strength of your portfolio, and align it with the retirement lifestyle you need to create.
- And, most importantly, resolve exactly how much cash You want to feel confident in pulling the retirement trigger.
There are no do-overs in retirement. You want a path. You want a strategy. You want a guide you’ll be able to accept as true with. Ready To Pull the Retirement Trigger will arm you with the essential knowledge to create a strategic plan so you’ll be able to retire with confidence.