You’ve chosen to leave the military. How do you surrender what you don’t need on the inside to make it on the outdoor?
The military has an entire structure pressing you into life in uniform. Your first two years of service hone you through indoctrination, training, and preparation to be at the baseline of service. Unfortunately, there isn’t a similar, systemic process the military takes you through to get in a position for life on the outdoor.
You’re within a year before or after transitioning out of the military; you face a precipice of not being as clear about life on the outdoor as you were about life inside. You’ve been through the TAPS, you have anecdotal stories about life after the military. But you miss clarity about what you wish to have to do, where you wish to have to live, how you foster a massively different group of friends, or your new role in the circle of relatives.
Similar to Steven Pressfield’s Turning Pro, Command Your Transition clarifies the challenge about being professional through your transition, so life on the outdoor becomes better than anything you experienced in uniform. This book will will let you:
• Define what career you wish to have to pursue when you get out
• Make a choice how you’ll continue to serve others after the military
• Live your life, by yourself terms, without regret or guilt
• Uncover your own intent or mission observation for the legacy you wish to have to create
• Accelerate your transition, with the sparse time you currently have