You can provide a TEDx Talk that changes lives!
The TEDx Prep Kit is a guide for speakers who wish to ignite a movement with their message. It’s about designing and delivering a talk that is a part of your bigger mission to have an effect on thousands and in the future millions along with your Big Idea.
Pro Speaker Coach, Jill Wesley, will show you how. Jill works with TEDx speakers to offer talks that make a difference and showcase them as thought leaders. She is the speaker coach for TEDx San Francisco, and has trained and coached over 80,000 executives and high-performing employees in the most world’s top companies and institutions. This book will show you the exact steps she uses with TEDx speakers who want more than a “good” talk.
Jill will show you:
- Why some TEDx speakers fail to start a movement with their message.
- How to identify and overcome your inner blocks to giving your best talk.
- How to know if you have an “Idea Worth Spreading.”
- How to create a message that matters.
- How to design a talk that spreads your message and creates massive action.
- How to deliver an authentic, powerful talk.
- How to take a talk and turn it into a movement with thousands or millions of viewers and followers.
If you’re able to ignite a movement along with your message and give the talk of your life, read this book.