The Art of Finding the Job You Love: An Unconventional Guide to Work with Meaning
$14.95 (as of December 12, 2018, 4:30 am)
Get Clear and Land the Job You Love
Do You need to do something new, maybe a little bit righteous? Do you see yourself leading a nonprofit, or healing mother Earth, or creating a medical device that saves lives in the remotest parts of the world? Does this career pivot feel like a left-turn from your current path? In case you are like many job seekers, you’ve done a lot and can do a lot. But do you feel stuck?
Recruiters are struggling to see beyond your past job. Unable to see past your titles to your true experience. The job search process feels impersonal and shallow—hiring managers are making quick decisions without going deep. You need to articulate your skills and passion in a 60-second elevator pitch—but You need to do so without sounding scattered, or worse, desperate.
Cara Heilmann, CEO of Ready Reset Go™, has created a fresh, secure, and unconventional way to help you represent your amazing talents and passion to make a difference in this world, connecting the worlds of comedy and recruiting with a look in the back of the curtain of corporate recruiting to share what recruiters are in reality searching for. This book can help you craft compelling career stories and communicate it in a way that leaves them wanting more! You’ll discover:
- Why the more successful you are, the more you tend to wing interview prep—and how that can work against you
- How getting clear on your targeted job makes everything easier
- How to create (at least) five riveting career stories that you should have in your toolbox
- How you’ll be able to connect with chemistry right through the interview process—despite the fact that you are the most introverted introvert
- How you’ll be able to make a lasting positive impression that sticks well after you’ve left the interview room
Apply this process today and get the job of your dreams and make the difference in this world that you are meant to do.