You Can Have a Satisfying Career
Are you a school principal who is completely fed up with conflicting priorities and misalignment in our nation’s schools?
It’s no surprise you’re feeling overwhelmed and exhausted. On a daily basis, you handle federal and state regulations, district policies, and parental pressures. The expectations on educators are higher than ever, tempting many principals to believe alternate livelihoods. How amazing would it feel to take keep watch over of your own career and make decisions from a place of empowerment and clarity?
In The Empowered Principal, Angela Kelly Robeck, a former school leader and teacher for 25 years, shares with you:
- How to manage feelings of overwhelm and frustration
- The reason we stay in the job even when we feel burned out
- How to expectantly stay or peacefully go – and which to choose
- Why we are afraid to speak up as educators
- How to work every day with joy and accomplishment
The Empowered Principal is like Martha Beck’s Finding Your Own North Star meets Ken Robinson’s Creative Schools. If you’re ready to reform the way you live and work as an educational leader, it is a should-read!