The Message in the Bottle: Finding Hope and Peace Amidst the Chaos of Living with an Alcoholic
$12.95 (as of December 28, 2018, 8:35 am)
Everything would be perfect if I could just get them to stop drinking!
Is the drinker in your life making you crazy? Do you find that your thoughts and free time are taken up with ideas and plans to fix things so they won’t wish to drink? Do you are feeling like you’ll’t talk with anyone about what’s in point of fact going on, because they won’t get it or because you’ll’t imagine the situation you’re in?
Stephanie McAuliffe shares her journey of growing up in a family where cocktails started by 5. She tells about her marriages to two alcoholics, and shows how she navigated life being surrounded by alcohol and alcoholics. This is also the story of how she broke an unhealthy family cycle that went back at least four generations.
This book is full of stories of survival, and it’s packed with enhance for helping you find peace amidst the chaos.
The Message in the Bottle and its message will:
- Reassure you that you’re not alone in your thoughts.
- Help you be aware how we get pulled into their craziness.
- Show you that we do what we do as a result of what we’re afraid will happen if we don’t.
- Support you in gaining regulate and getting out of the spin cycle.
- Encourage you in finding time to focus on yourself.