Are you trying to go on living after the death of your child?
You’re riding an emotional rollercoaster that takes your breath away. You end up going from happy to sad to mad in a heartbeat. Your relationships with circle of relatives, friends, and co-workers feel strained or uncomfortable, and your energy is so low that it’s hard to get out of bed and keep moving all over the day.
Get off this rollercoaster of grief and get back onto stable ground! You’ll be able to wake up on a daily basis saying to yourself, “I got this!”
How Do I Continue to exist? is for grieving moms who are tired of struggling to get through on a daily basis. Creator and grief coach Patricia Sheveland shows you the steps to:
- Get out of bed, get dressed, and get your “to-do” list done each and every day
- Find how you can get your physical energy back
- Even out your emotions when you are feeling out of control
- Plan stress-free time with your circle of relatives and friends
- Honor your child’s memory and name on a regular basis
It’s time to create a life worth living by honoring your child’s memory and rediscovering your purpose.