Are you after all ready to lose enough weight and get off your meds ceaselessly?
Right now, you’re on medications for being overweight, but in reality wish you weren’t. Or, you’re sick of feeling tired and unhealthy whilst dealing with pills that have undesirable side effects. You’ve tried diets and exercise, but they didn’t work. You’re still in luck! What if there’s a better way to lose weight and get off the pills, whilst also improving your sleep, libido, energy, and getting rid of body aches? Now there is…
In Get Happier, Fitter, and off the Meds Now, thirty-year fitness veteran and transformational coach Ell Graniel gives you the missing link you want to after all get the results you’ve been searching for, in conjunction with a seven-step process to make it happen for real this time. You’ll learn:
- Why it’s not your fault you’ll’t keep the weight off, and what to do about it
- What the true side effects of meds are (the ones they don’t have to put on the label)
- Why diets don’t work the way you think they do
- How counting calories and steps keep you overweight
- How to shift from sloth to superstar and grow to be self-motivated
- And other secret stuff you deserve to know!
It’s time to learn how you’ve been misled into believing that meds are your only solution if you’ll’t stay on a diet and hate exercise. It’s time to get your body back!