Eat the Foods You Love and Still Follow an Anti-Inflammatory Diet
Does eating healthy leave you feeling deprived and overwhelmed? Peace of Cake: The Secret to an Anti-Inflammatory Diet offers an easy, long-term solution that doesn’t deprive your taste buds. Anti-inflammatory health coach Jenny Carr has designed a streamlined approach to eating an anti-inflammatory diet by focusing on one, simple food group. The remainder of the top inflammatory foods will fall to the wayside, and your healthy way of life will simply fall into place! In Peace of Cake, you’ll find food swap recipes for cakes, cookies, breads, pizza, and more.
In these pages, you’ll discover ways to:
- Swap out the top inflammatory ingredients and still eat what you love
- Detox from the foods which have been causing chronic inflammation
- Experience health-based fat loss (no calorie counting or points system here)
- Stop cravings in their tracks
- Melt away inflammation
- Learn how to follow an anti-inflammatory diet whilst on the road or in the air
- PLUS master over 40 anti-inflammatory food swap recipes free of processed sugar, wheat, cow dairy, inflammatory oils, alcohol, and GMOs
In this Eat This Not That-style book, you’ll be able to say goodbye to chronic health issues, including joint pain, loss of energy, poor sleep, inability to lose weight, digestive disorders, auto-immune conditions, diabetes, brain fog, allergies, skin conditions, and more.
“Jenny provides the tips, tactics, and game-changing approaches to anti-inflammatory eating that may not leave you feeling deprived. She makes breaking free from a bad diet super easy.” – Vani Hari, Creator of FoodBabe.com and New York Times Bestselling Creator of The Food Babe Way