Motherhood doesn’t have to mean losing yourself.
You are grateful that you made the choice to be a stay-at-home mom (SAHM), but just a few years into it, you are feeling like you’re losing your mind. The alternative is going back to work, but that doesn’t seem right either.
This book is for mothers who desire a third model of motherhood, somewhere between stay-at-home mom and working mom. This third way is to be the principle caregiver to your children whilst deliberately creating a path that fuels your passions – leaving you fulfilled and confident.
In this book, former stay-at-home mom Sara Blanchard draws on her experience to:
- Explain why it’s easy to fall into the trap of SAHM vs working mom
- Introduce the Flex Mom as the third model of motherhood
- Teach you methods to create the space you wish to have to pursue your passions
- Help you begin identifying your goals
- Show you that it’s conceivable to be lit up with excitement as you raise your children
Described as a melting pot of positive psychology and coaching, with the humor and honesty of Anne Lamott’s Bird by Bird, this book will can help you make these fleeting childrearing years your best yet.