I Just Want Out: Seven Careful Steps to Leaving Your Emotionally Abusive Husband
$17.95 (as of December 27, 2018, 8:42 am)
No more spinning your wheels trying to figure out how to leave your abusive spouse.
Have you ever wished you had the perfect guidebook that would give you step by step information to help you carefully plan a swift and secure departure from your emotionally abusive husband and help you prepare for getting a divorce – at the same time? Here it is!
In I Just Want Out, writer Jodi Schuelke combines detailed practical information with her personal experiences and the lessons she learned from strategically planning her exit (in conjunction with her children) from her emotionally abusive first marriage.
I Just Want Out expands on the information found in such books as Stop Walking on Eggshellsand Splitting, by providing pre-departure and pre-divorce planning and details about what to do, when to do it, how to do it, and why it can be crucial.
Jodi will give a boost to you and shuttle beside you on your journey to freedom the usage of her practical seven-step FREEDOM Framework™ process.
If you just want out, read this book to…
* Understand the importance of careful planning
* Learn about ways to give protection to yourself and your children
* Discover the options to imagine along the way
* Get a heads-up about how to manage opposition
* Find give a boost to for letting go and moving on
* Connect with your future and manifest your dreams