Haven’t You and Your Kids Settled Enough?
The marriage you’d been settling for no longer worked, so you took a large leap and resolved to build something better for your kids. But somewhere along the way, the anxiety over whether your kids are going to be okay has disconnected you from the fierce Warrior Mama who made that brave choice. Take heart. Divorce is awful, but its aftermath is likely one of the richest opportunities you’ll ever be given to redefine yourself, dream big dreams, and make bold, life-defining choices about who you are, how you wish to have to parent, and what you wish to have to model for your kids.
In Un-Settling, longtime magazine creator, life coach, divorced mom, and Un-Settling Woman Maggie McReynolds shows you methods to:
- Learn exactly where you’ve been settling, methods to stop, and how to achieve for more for you and your kids
- Get past guilt, get over grudges, and do away with the emotional yuck that’s holding you back
- Find the balance between being your kid’s best friend and your house’s sole disciplinarian
- Establish healthy boundaries and great lines of communication with your ex
- Leverage the life hacks and secrets of abundant divorced moms who play life on a large scale
- And a lot more!
With the exhilarating fresh-start boldness of Under the Tuscan Sun and the tender, wry wisdom of Anne Lamott’s Operating Instructions, Un-Settling teaches you methods to create the post-divorce life you’ve been eager for.
Click, download, and start Un-Settling!