Do you already write for a living, but know you have more to say?
Do you secretly dream of having a novel with your name on it sitting prominently on bookstore shelves?
TV Creator by Day, Novelist by Night will let you make that happen.
It is a supportive guide to turning your novel writing dreams into reality. From time to time both humorous and poignant, the creator leads the Creator along a path of self discovery and growth, uncovering answers to one of the most most continuously asked questions:
- How to find the time to write
- Where to find inspiration
- What to do when the words stop flowing
- How to conquer self sabotaging thoughts
- How to navigate Creator’s roadblocks, like well intended advice, busy schedules, circle of relatives and career demands and loss of enthusiasm
Loaded with helpful exercises to facilitate the writing process and proven methods on quieting the thoughts that prevent writing, this book will take the Creator from start to finish in a 7-step program.
Utilizing a life-time of experience in writing and personal business development, Kim Benjamin shares some of the same techniques she uses with her clients as a writing coach.