Too Smart to Be Struggling: The Guide for Over-Scheduled Doctors to Find Happiness (and Make More Money, Too)
Do you struggle with physician burnout and take into consideration quitting medicine?
You can go from feeling emotionally exhausted, cynical, detached, and unaccomplished to having a fulfilling and lucrative career helping patients heal. In case you are serious about getting out of the cumbersome and inefficient system with hectic and irregular schedules, feeling socially isolated, and lacking keep an eye on and autonomy in your current healthcare environment, you wish to have a change.
Dr. Veronica Anderson overcame physician burnout and went on to coach hundreds of others through their crisis so they could answer the question that haunted them: “Will have to I quit medicine?”
In Too Smart to Be Struggling: The Guide for Over-Scheduled Doctors to Find Happiness (and Make More Money, Too) , you’re going to learn:
- How to spend less time at work so you’ll be able to clear your head
- How to define your unique secret sauce to get over feeling like just another cog in the machine
- How to give yourself a raise, even though you are an employee or stuck in an insurance practice
- How to gain respect from employers, colleagues, and staff by inventorying your passions, gifts, and talents
- How to gain more keep an eye on and autonomy over your career
- The four-step process to having a fulfilling and thriving career in months
You know that you’re ready to reclaim joy in your work, have time for family and hobbies, and get back your good health. Too Smart to Be Struggling isn’t just another report. It’s the solution.