Struggling with “off” blood work results and unsure of what to do?
You are told that the only way to fix the numbers is to take prescription medications, and you exhaust “Dr. Google” with the intention to find ways around taking those meds.
There isn’t a one-size fits all way to understanding your blood test results. You are unique. Yes, healthy nutrition and exercise are essential, and medications may be necessary. Alternatively, there are such a lot of things to consider first when nothing about your health is cookie-cutter.
Pharmacist, certified diabetes educator, wellness professional, and certified personal trainer Dr. Asha Pai Bohannon describes her 7 Steps to H.A.R.M.O.N.Y.TM, which shows you the missing link to your “off” blood work results and what information in the market is best for you. She will walk you through the many factors that come into play in your unique health journey with a purpose to help you lead the healthy life of your dreams.
In To Medicate, or Not? That Is the Question, you’re going to learn:
- Why a thorough health and medication history is a necessity
- How to nurture “the silent killer” of stress
- What you wish to have to know to take regulate of your own health journey
- Why your uniqueness is a vital part of your health struggles
- How to maximize your physical and internal attributes to gain back energy
What are you waiting for? Start your journey to H.A.R.M.O.N.Y. in your health and life today.