The Widow Coach: Guiding Widows Out of Pain To An Extraordinary Life
$14.95 (as of December 12, 2018, 4:42 am)
EVER WISH YOU COULD HELP OTHERS GET PAST THE PAIN?
Do you’re feeling that you’ll be able to help other widows because you know what they are going through? This is exactly true! Only another widow can comprehend what this is. Maybe you think you want to find your own way first. Ever wish you had a life coach who was once also a widow to connect with? The Widow Coach not only teaches you how feel better, but how to help other widows move forward in widowhood.
The bestselling writer of Widowed, Joann Filomena, shares with you her experience as a widow coach, the life coaching tools she has used in helping widows, and how you’ll be able to turn the worst thing that ever happened to you into an accomplishment you’re going to feel so proud of.
- Become confident as a coach at the same time as being an amazing example of what is conceivable for other widows
- Learn actual life coach tools to help others
- Help others identify what the priorities in their life are and how they have changed since loss
- You will know how to assist others through their unique process of grief
- Honor the story that you shared with your spouse as you begin the next chapter of your life as a coach
It is Joann Filomena’s goal for every widow with the intention to connect with a widow coach – and this is where YOU come in. Joann speaks directly from the heart, widow to widow, having experienced the sudden loss of her husband. She is a professional life coach and widow coach instructor, in addition to producer and host of Widow Cast podcast.