Have you ever wondered if you’ve got what it takes to finish a half marathon?
Will you be able to finish? How many hours a week will it take to train? What if you are too slow? What if you come in last? Will it’s important to surrender cupcakes without end and drink only green smoothies? How do you even get started with something this big?
Jill Angie has the entire answers. Drawing on her own personal experience as a certified running coach, she gives you everything you want to know to succeed your very first time, and have fun doing it. You can find stories, examples, and practical guidance to help you get started and stay motivated right through the whole training process. Not Your Average Half Marathon will have you rushing to join your first race as soon as you turn the final page!
- Learn how to get past self-doubt and fear of failure.
- Discover ways to keep yourself motivated right through your training.
- Understand the importance of a structured training plan and how to make it fit into your busy schedule.
- Uncover your hidden running superpowers and use them to your advantage.
- Find out how to stay committed to your training without feeling guilty that you’re leaving your friends and family in the lurch.
- Feel the joy and pride of accomplishment as you cross the finish line with ease.