The Unfair Affair: How to Strengthen and Save Your Marriage, or Move on with Confidence, After Infidelity
$14.95 (as of December 12, 2018, 4:48 am)
If you just discovered your spouse’s affair, you are probably desperate for answers, understanding, or some sort of direction. You might have downloaded or purchased this book looking for something to get you through the night; to relieve your anxiety and calm your fears.
My motivator, teacher, and guide after the discovery of my husband’s affair was Iyanla Vanzant. Her book was given to me by a friend that could see I used to be in a tremendous amount of pain emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and physically. Iyanla taught me about the power of acceptance, letting go of regulate, forgiveness, and healing in her book The Big Book of Faith. Her words gave me the strength to make important decisions someday at a time — one page at a time.
The late Dr. Wayne W. Dyer taught me the power of gratitude even when I believed I had nothing left to be thankful for. His movie The Shift inspired me to imagine that I deserved more. I deserved to be happy and have a better life. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I’m here to be your mentor, motivator, and guide. I’m here that will help you:
• Understand and manage your anxiety and panic attacks (aka the dread disease) which are common side effects upon discovering your spouse’s affair.
• Build a solid foundation for successful transformation so you have the confidence to improve and save your marriage, or move on, after the infidelity
• Make yourself your number one priority
• Love yourself first, without guilt, unconditionally
• Explore the power of forgiveness
• Answer the questions that are probably keeping you awake at night
• Affair-proof your marriage after an affair
I know firsthand what you are going through and how you are feeling. You don’t seem to be alone.
Are you able to improve and save your marriage after an affair? Yes. Will you be okay if the ending doesn’t go as you anticipated? Yes. Will your children be okay? Yes.
Healing begins when you love yourself enough to make yourself a priority so you have the strength to do the important work ahead of you. Let’s get started on your personal journey of healing and growth!