In It For The Long Haul: Overcoming Burnout and Passion Fatigue as Social Justice Change Agents
$16.95 (as of December 27, 2018, 8:46 am)
Stop burning out! Reclaim your energy to create meaningful change!
Feeling exhausted and overwhelmed by the urgent need for change, yet from time to time stuck in hopelessness and despair? Are you running on empty, having to push yourself to keep going? Are you afraid you may burnout or slowly fade away from passion fatigue? Then this book is for you. Through engaging stories and practical tips and tools you’ll learn to:
- Recognize the warning signs you’re burning out
- Take better care of yourself AND spark real change within the world
- Recommit to self-care so you’ll be able to be of greater service
- Navigate the backlash and self-sabotage you’ll inevitably face
- Avoid burnout and passion fatigue whilst maintaining a high level of energy, passion, and persistence year after year
The world needs more passionate, committed change agents who can go the space, not flame out in an all-out sprint. Read this book to learn how to recreate your life to sustain your affect on the earth over the long haul.