Is your life difficult on account of an out-of-regulate teen?
Are you scared witless for your out-of-regulate teen? Do you stay up at night worrying and feeling guilty, wondering how things got so bad? Do you would like you knew what to do to change the situation and perhaps even feel a little bit of peace?
Lisa G. Nichols is the mom of a former difficult teen. She went through hell and back with her son and learned the biggest lessons of her life, which she shares with you in Surviving the High School Years with Your Sanity Intact.
In this book, you are going to learn:
- An easy technique that can disrupt the patterns in your relationship with your child
- Three beliefs that can stop you from turning things around
- Why it’s not just your teen that’s causing you misery and what you’ll do about it
- The steps you’ll take to reduce your stress and feel calmer no matter what
- What to do if you’re stuck trying to make a decision find out how to assist your teen
Discover find out how to get through them with less angst, fewer battle scars, and more love for your child – and yourself.