2nd Edition with NEW bonus material!
Crowdfunding allows a lot of people to finance an idea through small individual contributions. By harnessing the power of collective energy, crowdfunding can get a project off the ground and in the public eye with astounding speed
and success if its done the precise way. On this easy-to-use guide, you’ll learn:
- Learn find out how to structure your campaign for maximum funding with the least amount of your time and energy
- Become a magnet to potential funders so they’re finding you before you must go out and find them
- Access the insiders secrets that helped writer, Patty Lennon reach her goal in 14 days and be featured by Indiegogo!
- Springboard your campaign into social media buzz to create an eager following of campaign evangelists
- Avoid the mistakes most crowdfunders make so you are a part of the elite group of crowdfunders who fund above their goal amount
Drawing from her years of experience in marketing, project planning and communications, in addition to, her real-life experience in crowdfunding Patty Lennon provides a very simple-to-follow guide to launching a crowdfunding project.